have you seen the "it" trailer, thoughts on it? -
“1. No one is going to remember the words that you mispronounced during your class presentation and nor does anyone really care. Don’t over think it. It’s okay.
2. Your mom sometimes doesn’t mean the things that she says when she says them in her anger. Don’t take everything too literally.
3. If someone tells you that you take too many pictures, go ahead and take more. You are allowed to capture as many moments as you want.
4. It’s okay if you didn’t get a perfect hundred on that test. It was hard. As long as you tried your hardest and will continue to do so, then that is all that really matters.
5. It’s okay if you don’t really know what career you want to pursue. Try new things and create more hobbies. Experiment, and when the time comes when you need to make a final decision, choose what you’re best at to make your next move.
6. Don’t eat too much junk food, but let yourself loose every now and then. It’s important to be healthy, so eat right.
7. You will get over that boy who doesn’t love you back, and also that boy you dated but broke up with. These wounds will hurt you for a while, but they will heal. And if scars form, then remember that they are a mark of your growth. You will find someone some day, who will love you more than they ever could.
8. Wear whatever you want. If you feel like going to school in six inch heels and a dress, go ahead. If you want to go to school in sneakers and sweatpants, go ahead. No one is going to remember how you dressed or how much makeup you wore once you are out of here, and their opinion doesn’t matter anyways. You’ll look great.
9. Set priorities. Don’t wait till the last minute to complete a project or study for a test. Don’t waste your time doing things that have not added anything to your life, but instead spend it on doing things that will create a better future. No dream is ever too big.
10. Keep the ones who love you as you are close, and the ones who make you feel small far away. It’s okay to end friendships if they are toxic. It’s okay to seek happiness, even if that means leaving others behind.”
—Ten things I’ve learned in High School. (via aawordthings.t