The more I travel, the more I see what the world has to offer! So my bucket list just keeps growing! Below is my current list, let me know if any of you would like to join in on any of my adventures! ⠀
My travel bucket list:⠀
1. celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Dublin⠀
2. Go to carneval in Venice⠀
3. Go to Oktoberfest again in Munich⠀
4. See tulip fields in the Netherlands ⠀
5. See northern lights in Iceland ⠀
6. Go to a Korean spa⠀
7. Gorge on Vietnamese food ⠀
8. Visit Cinque Terre⠀
9. Explore Croatia ⠀
10. Discover Portugal ⠀
11. Spend Halloween in Tokyo ⠀
12. Go to New York for Thanksgiving ⠀
13. Visit all the Hawaiian islands ⠀
14. Eat Belgian waffles, chocolate, and fries ⠀
15. See Adele in London ❤⠀
Okay, that was a long ass list 😂 let me know if you want to join! 💛✌🏼
2 123 minutes ago
That time I decided not to wait for anyone and experienced my first solo trip to San Francisco for my birthday.
When they say it's group travel😂
six months ago today I believed in the impossible; more importantly I believed in myself. I took a huge leap of faith and bought a one-way ticket to Guatemala.
the past six months have been an amazing adventure and I've learned a lifetime of lessons!
my journey continues through Mexico, but soon I will be starting a new chapter in the adventure of life.
for everyone wondering and asking... Yes! I will be home soon (when the weather is warmer in Canada!) thank you for everyone's support through my process. I hope I have inspired at least a few of you to follow your dreams!
TAKE THE LEAP!